Piper

Hi,

PT
Primeiramente, quero me desculpar pela a minha ausência estes dias mas tenho andando um pouco ocupada na RL e depois para piorar o meu computador teve uns problemas, tornando se impossível de postar algo.
Para compensar ,vou tentar colocar os posts em dia esta semana, portanto estejam atentos :)

En
First, I want to apologize for my absence these days but I'm  a little busy in RL and then to make things worse my computer had some problems, making it impossible to post something.
To compensate, I will try blog more this week, so be aware  :)


Mesh Head/Cabeça Mesh: LeLutka Mesh Head-SIMONE
Body Mesh/Corpo Mesh: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Skin Applier: ItGirls - Lelutka Skin Applier - Alessa Tan
Hands&Feet/Mãos&Pés: Slink Elegant & High
Hair/Cabelo: [Entwined] Anna Group Gift

Dress/Vestido: TETRA  Piper Dress (pink)  Update
Shoes/Sapatos: Essenz - Cartagena (Soft Yellow)  Group Gift (350l$ fee)
Earrings/Brincos: MONS April - Pompoms Earrings Group Gift
Necklace/Colar: ^^Swallow^^Friendship Necklace Female

Comentários