Faïza

Hi, 

In other day I got this new boots from Kokoia and since (at least in my country) summer is saying goodbye, I decided to put together an mid season outfit. The sweater isn't new, I blogged for a few times before, but with some different pieces I got a new look!
The jacket in my waist was a tip from Sileny's new post at Free*Style, it's a wearable demo and only cost 1l$! At Orange*Pekoe  marketplace store you can found another wearable demos for a few lindens.


Credits
Skin/Pele: Egozy Faïza Genetic (Light Fair) New 
Body/Corpo: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hair/Cabelo: [monso] My Hair - Annie /Dark Blonde New - Collabor88
Hands/Mãos: Slink - Gesture
Teeth/Dentes:Egozy.Teeth.TWIGS (comes with Tahliah skin from Egozy)
Lipstick/Batom: Egozy.Faïza.Lips 7.(Add) New (comes with the skin pack)
Eyeliner: Egozy.Eyeliner (Add) New (comes with the skin pack)

Sweater: ISON - embossed sweaters (salmon)
Pants/Calças: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Dreamer Jeans Free - Group Gift
Boots/Botas: {kokoia} :: Janies :: New
Waist/Cintura: Orange*Pekoe - Mix&Match sweater around waist 1L$ - Wearable DEMO
Necklace/Colar: (Kunglers Extra) Triss necklace - Obsidian 1 New - Shiny Shabby

Pose: Vestige - Vestige Red Carpet F 1

Comentários