Oh My Tropical Love

So Many Styles is a store I keep following since 2010 and always surprise me! Why? Because it's a store that actually has items from so many styles and always with a great quality ,even the group gifts are amazing.
In a way to find something to match this denim jacket from Overhigh, I found this super cute maxi skirt from SMS. Has a shape really different than the usual maxi skirts I already wear, with a exotic pattern, calling summer or maybe african kinda like motives. 
To complete the look, I keep the low cost concept, so you gonna find out that this outfit it's super affordable! 
Let's see! 




Skin/Pele: Egozy.Laoya Genetic (Light Fair).Nude
Hair/Cabelo: [monso] My Hair - Elsa/ Brown
Eyes/Olhos: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes Free - FabFree Headquarters
Hands/Mãos: Slink AvEnhance Hands 
Nails/Unhas: .:Buttery Toast:. Tip toe through the tulips (Hunt Start 1st May)
Feet/Pés: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid 
____________________________

Jacket/Casaco: OVH - Cisse Denim Shirt New - TDRF 70l$
Tshirt: *COCO*_V-neckTee(White) Free
Skirt/Saia: {SMS} Double Cotton Maxi Skirt Tropical Orange New -TDRF 70l$
Shoes/Sapatos: Essenz - Seattle (Cream) 1l$ - Comic Fair
Earrings/Brincos: Pure Poison - Bunny Earrings Group Gift (Group Fee)
Necklace /Colar: Leonard! Hidden Treasure Necklace New
Ring/Anel: .:Buttery Toast:. Coming up roses - Ring - Red New -70l$
Bangles/Pulseiras: {SMS} Native American Bangles Earth

Poses: Label Motion - My Cold Drink Subs. Gift

Comentários