Chloe and Elsa

I'm hair addicted, I assume! I think, I buy more hairs than clothes LOl
I love hairs, shorts, longs, curly, straight, braids...well, don't matter, but for my surprise Morphine made me love even more monso's hairs! For the Collab88 event, monso release a new hair called Elsa and it's such an amazing hair, believe me it's money really well spend.
And speaking about new stuff, New Faces a new skin store, has a recent face too called Chloe.
Between Chloe, the skin, and Elsa, the hair, makes a perfect combo!

The Mesh Project by The Shop ,has an amazing gift! I mean 5 gifts!
The first is a pair of mesh hands. Then you have mesh feet in 3 versions: Bare, low and mid. And finally, you have a pack of pumps to add to the mesh feet.
For all the gifts you need the Shop Hud, you find it at the shop. The hands and the feet, you just to touch it and get it for free, the pumps you need to pay an amount, can go since 1l$ to anything you wanna pay, you choose. Keep in mind, you can donate to The Mesh Project and all the donations will be appreciated , I'm sure.



-Shopping Fashion List-


Skin/Pele: New Faces -Chloe - summer [make-up1] New
Eyes/Olhos: FAKE :: Mesh Eyes - Green Shade 2
Hair/Cabelo: [monso] My Hair - Elsa/ Brown New Collab88 Event
Hands/Mãos: TheMeshProject! (MeshHand)(f) 'Relaxed' Free
__________________________

Blouse/Blusa: [Foppish]PolkaDotU-NeckT-{Turquoise}
Undertop/Top de dentro: (TokiD) tied knot shirt (golden)
Pants/Calças: Emery - High Waisted Jeans Strauss  French Blue
Shoes/Sapatos: [celoe.zoe.pumps.fun]
Clutch: MiWardrobe -Little Hearts-Handbag-Yellow New L´accessoires/ Gatcha Event
Necklace/Colar: MiWardrobe - Hexagons - Necklace New FFF
Watch/Relogio: ::LEONARD:: Triple Strap Spiked Watch -citrus New Gatcha
Glasses/Oculos: SIX BOIS : #02 TRIN GLASSES v7 Free

Comentários