Katie and The Skinny Jeans

This week was super crazy. Finding a cake, flowers, trying again the dress, buy the collants, start thinking the decor for the church...Well, you can imagine.
Meanwhile, like I said, I gonna change for a new house with my (future) husband, I don't know when I gonna get internet and a new computer (this one it's from my mum), so I don't know when I can come back to SL or blog. This can be the last blog post from a while , I hope you enjoy! :) 


-Shopping Fashion List-

Skin/Pele: New Faces - Katie [Pale] New
Shape: India Shape *
Eyes/Olhos: ! MU. my genie eyes n/a
Eyebrows/Sobrancelhas: *YS & YS* Candy EyeBrows Dark +Red
Hair/Cabelo: [LeLutka]-SERENA hair/Naturals New
Hands/Mãos: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
Lipstick/Batom: ::Modish:: Osaki <SET B> lipstick 5
__________________________

Jacket/Casaco:  Overhigh - Elle Jacket - Brown New
Blouse/Blusa: Kyoot - He Loves Me Best Dress n/a
Pants/Calças: *COCO*_Gift_SkinnyJeans Group Gift
Boots/Botas: [monso] My Ankle Boots - Brown New Shoetopia Event
Bag/Mala: MiWardrobe - My Suitcase Bag New Kustom9 Event
Necklace/Colar: [uBody] Ryca Necklace 70l$
Scarf/Cachecol:Toro. Striped Yuppie Scarf New Kustom9 Event
Beanie/Gorro: ::LEONARD:: Nature WoolCap [red]
Watch/Relogio: Toro. O watch

Comentários