Iren and the Cotton Jeans

Hey there!


Well, i'm a bit away and I'm not posting much because................


...........And this it's a good excuse....................................


.................................................Believe me... .............


........................ I gonna get married ...................!

Yaaaaay! Congrats for me!!! :D
The wedding it's 30th of November of 2013, so I'm super busy dealing with the dress, cake, shoes, jewelry hair, make up and my new home!
After the wedding I'm moving into a new house, that means a new start and a new life with future husband.
Unfortunately, that means too, that after 30th November I don't know when I will can get Internet and a computer, so I will stop to blog for some time.
But meanwhile I'm here and ready to show you my look for today! :D

Let's check:




-Shopping Fashion List-

Skin/Pele: Mother Goose
Eyes/Olhos: ! MU. genie brown.
Hair/Cabelo: *Emphique*Jamie- Red 3 Free
Hands/Mãos: [ iren ] Mesh Hands_ pale *
Gloss: [ iren ]-Makeup-lip gloss pink *
Blush: [ iren ] Blush_pale/tan *
Freckles/Sardas: [ iren ] freckles_pale/tan *

__________________________

Sweater: *.:Nostalgia:.* Knit XS
UnderTop/Top de dentro:  { ViVi } Debra - Black Group Gift
Pants/Calças: [monso] My Cotton Jean - Navy New FaMESHed Event
Ring/Anel: ::LEONARD:: The Listener [ Ring ] gold New
Necklace/Colar: ::LEONARD:: I <3 YOU  Necklace -Group Gift
Shoes/Sapatos: [monso] My Leather Oxford



*  All those products come in a skin pack that's include:
-Skin;
-Shape;
-Freckles;
-Eyebrowshaper;
-Cleavage;
-Make Up;
-Lashes;
-Blush;
-Lola's applier; 
-Mesh hands or Nail cover gloves;
-Phat azz applier;
-Phat azz apllier tattos;
-Slink Hands&Feets applier;
-

Comentários