Fresh Pumpkins

Who saw in my Flickr's page I had a bad moment.
Like a person who blogs more than 2 years and try my best all the time, I expect...i don't know what but i want more respect from people.
I never blogged because the review copies, since my beginning till now I blog a lot of free stuff keeping my style and showing new and different designers.
A lot of the times i blog stuff and put credits that i bought by my own and I know a lot of bloggers who do the same, and I'm not sad or mad because i don't have that many sponsors and let me say that i really LOVE the designers that support me but I'm frustrated because I feel like my work like blogger isn't enough for some people...I guess that I can't please everyone.

Anyways ,Monso, the amazing brand full of kawai itens , release 2 new hairs for 2 different events!
Today I will show u the short hair with a simple autumn look and a smell of fresh pumpkins! :)
Ahhh and Toro released a pack of bags for kustom9 event.
Sometime ago this store, Toro, catch my eye and it's a store to check, for sure.



-Shopping Fashion List-


Skin/Pele: .Birdy. Brooke skin ~Pure~ (Sunshine) Group Gift (50l$ fee)
Eyes/Olhos: [UMEBOSHI] Pearl2 Aug Group gift 
Hair/Cabelo: [monso] My Hair - Jay/ Regular Pack New The Mens Dept Event (Thanks Morphine)
Hands/Mãos: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant (Thanks Siddean)
__________________________

Jacket/Casaco: [Foppish]Riders Cardigan-{Black}
Blouse/Blusa: Twosome for DU - A Lady's Blouse (Available in another colours) 
Pants/Calças: (epoque.s) Pilot Trousers - Nude
Boot/Botas: S@BBiA::Long Boots (Black&Orange) Group Gift
Bag/Mala: Toro. Recycled Bag {Asia} New Kustom9 Event (Thanks Jammeh)
Necklace/Colar: MiWardrobe - Arabian Nights New The Body Modification Expo (Thanks Neftisis)



Comentários