Buba

I'm not a skin reviewer expert, so the words I will write it's just my opinion like costumer , blogger and friend.

When I start to saw Fake's skins, I noticed that she has something refreshing and new from the rest. Let me say it's a unique style, it's Bonnie's style.
She learn a lot and changed (for better) since the beginning. The biggest changes that i notice in Buba's skins was the eyebrows and the nose. The eyebrows are more realistic, kinda messy but not too much, looks like real eyebrow hairs. And the nose!!! Because of my shape with my small eyes and mouth, the nose, in previews skins, looked  little big to my small face but in Buba my nose looks so much better.
My photo doesn't show the real beauty of the skin, I promise that i will put together a look with this skin, but you should take a demo and check Fake's store to see the other amazings skins.
To make justice (or try) to Buba, i put together this awesome NEW maxi necklace from MiWarbrobe.
Neftisis, designer of MiWarbrode, always do amazing jewelry for every styles and moments of our Sl life, and this necklace is a prove of that!




-Shopping Fashion List-

Skin/Pele: FAKE :: Buba Skin :: Coffee - Brown Brows New
Eyes/Olhos: FAKE :: Mesh Eyes - Green Shade 2 New
Lashes/Pestanas: .::Mother Goose's::. pointed lashes-1
Hair/Cabelo: [LeLutka]-OSCAR hair/Dark Brunette
Lips/Batom: FAKE :: Pink Shades Lips [One] New
Necklace/Colar: MiWardrobe - Maxi Square New L'accessoires's Event

Comentários