Loving Cats

After a long time, here I'm!
This long period with no posting started with a brake because my keyboard and mouse craziness, after i decide enjoy some vacations and then i create a project of a blog for my RL life!
But now here I'm and let's check the style!
AND SORRY for my absence *puppy eyes*







-Shopping Fashion List-

Skin/Pele: Lara Hurley-Aria/Pale Group Gift
Hair/Cabelo: [Due] Fay 02 - Light brown 3 (Thanks Dubled <3)
Hands/Mãos: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant (Thanks Sidden <3)
__________________________

Tshirt: =krautuve= loose rolled up tshirt -I like cats- New (Thanks Riku <3)
Pants/Calças: Maitreya Mesh Zipper Skinny Jeans * #2
Shoes/Sapatos: [monso] My First Sneakers New (Thanks Morphine <3)
Bracelet/Bracelete: _CD_ Mustache Black Bracelet - Silver  New (Thanks Rebeca <3)
Poses: Del May Group Gift + Freebie

Comentários