Spring at Osaki

Looks like was yesterday, but my blog gonna make two years of existence! Now i look back and i see a big difference, not just  in my photography skills but in my own style and taste. i think the reason of my changes was experiences in my real life and the fact that i'm growing up too Lol
But there is something that never will change, the fact that i still remember where i started! i started alone  with no sponsors , knowing anything about blogging  And now  i know that i have my amazing sponsors and my dear readers, who always support me. For example  i never thought that some day i could have more than 30 views on my Flickr's pics and now almost 0f my images have more than 100 views!
For some people, that is easy to get, but for me it's already a win!

Now let's talk about the items hehe
Already post some stuff from a event called ''' The Box'' but i think i never told the details about it.
The Box is a monthly event with several designers that brings t0 the costumer exclusive items, that never will be sold again.
isn't a discount event like TDR 0r the FLF but still a good opportunity to see some new stores from all the grid  and grab new and exclusive items from amazing designers!
For this round  The Box Event, have some of my favorites stores like Due, MG- Maxi Gossamer and others that i will show u for the next post.


                                                                       -The List-

Skin-Pele:.::Mother Goose's::. Sia-1L
Hair-Cabelo: [Due] Anna - Light brown 5 New -The Box Event- 
Hands-Mãos: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
Lips-Lábios: ::Modish:: Osaki <SET A> lipstick 2 New -The Box Event-
_____________________________________________________

Blouse-Blusa: *Fishy Strawberry*Neo-Romantic Blouse - White
Tunic-Tunica: _CD_Spring Dress White With Belt New
Pants-Calças: [monso] My First Jeans - Dark Blue 2 New
Shoes-Sapatos: Latreia- Naomi Brown Group Gift
Bracelets-Braceletes: : Amorous :
Ring-Anel: MG - Rings - Khaleesi's Ring Of Power New -The Box Event-
Head Band-Bandelete: .charme.  Gabi Rose - Headband Recent

P0ses: Imeka~Pose Pack-{Molly} New - The Box Event-

Comentários