Fake vs Natural

People sorry for my absence but two reasons to explain that!
First of all, i'm terrible busy at RL, i have a lot work lately. Helping my mum and with my part time as babysitter some hours left are to dedicate to my family, boyfriend and friends!
And second i'm kinda lost in my creativity lol U know when u need more time than usual to do something?!
Yeah, i guess everyone knows what is that!
But a good notice now... i have a new keyboard!!! Believe me or not , my laptop's keyboard was kinda messed up , the letters ''o'' , ''i'' and some number didn't worked so was hard times to write and post , lately.
But now is the mouse that is acting funny so sorry for the simple pics lol

Anyways, today i'm wearing a new release from a skin's store called FAKE. Evalina , comes with a clean  option that allows to play and mix with. For me it's a win, i love clean skins with no make up options because i can put everything i want, basically it's a white paper that u can paint whatever u like.
I will talk more about the FAKE store soon, u can bet!
Now let's check the basic look :D



-Shopping Fashion List-

Skin/Pele: FAKE :: Evalina Skin - Olive - Clean op.3 New
Eyes/Olhos: .FAKE :: Realistic Eyes Essencial Shades [Brown/green]
Eyebrows/Sobrancelhas: FAKE :: Vivian Skin - Brunette brows
Hair/Cabelo: .: vive nine :. Poland Highlander Bun in Cinnamon 
Lipstick/Batom: ROZENA ~Natural lip balm~ pink
Hands/Mãos: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
__________________________

Top: *COCO*_Gift_CroppedTankTop Group Gift
Shirt/Camisa: Zaara : Isis Shirt *white*
Skirt/Saia: MichaMi: Fonda Suede Skirt in Peach Recent
Shoes/Sapatos: *YS&YS* Brera Pumps Knit 
Necklace/Colar: Inside Lab. Keira Collier Orange New
Headband/Bandelete: .Shi : Headband

Comentários