Yaaay!!

Looks like my blog does 1 year (yaaaaay) and i'm loving this expererience, so far. I started knowing ZERO ,about all this of blog and stuff, just with a huge desire of learing and turn better each day. I had some people who believed in me since the beginning, and i i'm really grateful becouse those people are the reason i keep blogging. And for that don't like what i do , sorry but i can't please everyone.

Thanks so much from my heart to designers and creators who sponsor me and send me review copies always with nice words and a big smile in their faces, becouse be a blogger isn't just take photos from nice outfits, a blogger spend much time shopping, searching, put together this, put together that, joining feeds , make advertising and spending a lot of money.

Thanks so much to my readers becouse you keep this blog alive, you give me ideas and sugestions, becouse i'm not better than anyone, i'm just what i'm. It's nice when people IM me saying that like my blog or just ask something, i love it! You can always IM me, sometimes i'm away but i will answer you soon as possible. Thanks too for the more than 10k views!

And now let's go the cool stuff LOl





























Body/Corpo
Skin/Pele:[PF] Alyx <Honey>  - Candy Hearts (dkbrow) 99l$
Shape: Coming Soon
Hair/Cabelo: Action Womens Hair Alison.2 


Outfit/Roupa
Top: Apple May Designs - Hazel Mesh Top - Cream New
Pants/Calças: Maitreya Mesh Zipper Skinny Jeans * Dirty
Shoes/Sapatos: Apple May Designs - Floral Boots - Muted Brown New


Others/Outros
Hat/Chapéu: Meriken Co. Straw hat Plain Free
Nails/Unhas: .:Glamorize:. Metallic Nails (Red) New 5l$
Necklace 1/Colar 1: [MANDALA]MILKY WAY2 NECKLACE/Hawthorn RED
Necklace 2/Colar 2: [chuculet] ina pearl necklace - white


Poses: Plushberry~Dopegirls / POSE SET / New

Comentários