Sweet winter

Finally i'm back, well i guess. I know, i said this before but my rl in  last few months was really hard. I'm working a lot and during several hours. I wake up at 8am to catch the train at 9am and i just taste the sweet of my home again at 9:40pm. I hope you can forgive, well, maybe someday x)
Anyway i have a new computer, a better one so i tried the firestorm viewer and the results are amazing, like you can check, enjoy.

Finalmente estou de volta, penso eu. Eu sei que já disse isto antes mas a minha rl neste ultimos meses, foi bastante dificil. Trabalho muito durante várias horas. Eu acordo ás 8 da manhã para apanhar o comboio das nove e só regresso ao meu doce lar ás 21:40. Espero que me perdoem, bem talvez um dia x). Entretanto tenho um novo computador, melhor que o anterior e aproveitei para experimentar o firestorm viewer e como podem ver as diferenças são enormes, espero que gostem.



























Skin/Pele:-BC- Group Gift December Skin Group Gift
Hair/Cabelo:Action Womens Hair Marianne - Nut Group Gift
Jacket/Casaco:[S] Xmas sweater *red* 100l$ (The black market edition)
Dress/Vestido:Sticky fingers : My cable knit dress black  Free (Where is...hunt)

Comentários