Naomi

Hi,
First I really need to apologize for all this time missing. I'm so sorry.
Why I was missing? Well, once in a while I need a brake from blogging to dedicate more time to my RL and family.
I really hope you can understand 😃

Meanwhile, a few days ago I started to grab some Bento mesh head demo's just for fun, I said to myself that I was waiting some time before buy another mesh head, but looks I lost my reason!
😝😏
Simone 2.0 won my pixel heart and I bought it! But to be honest, the applier that made me buy this new bento mesh head was a face applier from L'Etre.

After buying the mesh head and face appliers I was broke so I went to Amitomo check the gachas
 ( gachas can be a cheap way to get some new clothes) and I found this outfit. The pieces come all together jacket,dress and inner shirt, those can't be worn separately but are awesome when you are in a lazy day and don't wanna loose time mixing clothes. Each play costs you 69l$ ,so it's quite a bargain, but don't forget to grab a demo because they come only in standard mesh sizes!



Head/Cabeça : LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.0 New
Skin applier: L'Etre Skin Shop - Naomi Skin [Golden Tone] New
Hair/Cabelo: .LeLutka.SHEENA hair. Free ( works like a color demo)
Body/Corpo: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Feet/Pés: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat

Outfit/Conjuto: AMITOMO / Falling In Love GACHA  69l$ per play
Leggings: La Penderie de Nicole::My Suede Leggings::Washed S
Sneakers/Ténis: [VALE KOER] THE VASIFORMS Group Gift


Background: RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Graffiti Garage

Comentários