Vanda

Hi,

I'm back from my vacation and I still catching up with the news, so please be patient :D
Looks like autumn is finally here. This week was really wet, raining and with temperatures getting colder but...to be honest, I don't like summer. I like jackets, layers of clothing, long sleeves, boots...oh well, you got the point LOL

Below, you can see an extra image of the mesh head I'm wearing, pretty hummm?!
Actually my mesh head is 2 in 1! Let me explain, the head itself is the cute Amber head from Genesis Lab. but then I added the skin applier that comes with the Olivia head (also from Genesis Lab.) - you can find at the event The Seasons Story - the result was this little cutie. 

Now, let's check the style :P

(to see bigger click the image)
Credits

Head/Cabeça: Genesis_Head_Amber_2.0 New - TFC
Skin/Pele:HUD_Genesis_Head_Olivia_2.0_MILK New - The Seasons Story
Body/Corpo: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hair/Cabelo: tram  A330 hair
Hands&Feet/Mãos&Pés: Gesture&High

Sweat: KITJA - Vanda Bodysuit [Top] BLACK FM New - Uber
Pants/Calças: KITJA - Vanda Pants GREY New - Uber
Vest/Colete: KITJA - Kim Jeans Vest D.BLUE
Boots/Botas: {kokoia}Trixie :: Ankle Boots :: 10 Colors :: New
Bag/Mala: Vintage Touch Boho Fringe Bag Free 
Waist/Cintura: OVH.Knotted Jeans Shirt . black New
Glasses/Oculos: Neverwood//. Mary Anne Cat Eye Glasses - Ocean n/a


 (to see bigger click the image)

Comentários