Marie

Hi there, 

Today I will show this new head from Genesis Lab. called Marie.
When I saw the preview at Genesis Lab. owner's flickr, I wasn't sure about the big eyes.
Normally, I prefer small eyes almost closed - and that's why I love Genesis Lab. heads - but when I got this head I was amazed how I liked the eyes and with the new lashes... She was a nice surprise for me, for sure.


The photo is raw from SL.
Credits:
Head/Cabeça: Genesis_Head_Marie_2.0 in (Milk Tone) New - The Chapter Four
Hair/Cabelo: Exile:: Jill Hair Fair Gift n/a
Blusa/Blouse: NYU - Buttoned-up Shirt, Pink New - FaMESHed






There is a snap from the main HUD

Each pack comes with:
Marie Head
System Skin
Eyes
Ears
Shape
Eyelashes Positioner
Main HUD

With the Main HUD you get:
8 Eye Colors
8 Eyebrows Colors
8 Hair base Colors
8 Lipsticks
8 Eyeliners
8 Facial Features  (Freckles/Moles)
8 Eye shadows
6 Lashes

And:
Clear layers buttons, so you can clear each layer you like;
Stop or turn on the blink option;
Turn on/off the upper and lower lashes;











Comentários