Pinky!

Yesterday, Kailey aka Tinkerbell (owner of Free SL Couture blog) and me went crazy and decided take some photos together!
Please be patient that was my first collaboration so don't make fun with me! :D
Tinkerbell has more cute style and she is an amazing freebie , even better than me, so for the style card of this outfit and for more kawai looks check her blog!


 Us looking cool! :D Check here for to now the details of Tinkerbell's outfit



Body/Corpo
Skin/Pele: .Birdy. Elsa Skin ~Pure~ Bare  VIP  Group Gift (50l$ fee)
Hair/Cabelo: *Dura* The 4 year Anniversary hair Group Gift
Eyes/Olhos: NINI:3     Group Gift
Lipstick/Batom: Rozena n/a
Hands & Feet: Slink

Outfit/Roupa
Shirt/Camisa:[monso] My Off Shoulder Shirt - Pink Check
Top: fri. - Basic.Cami (White) n/a
Pants/Calças: [monso] My Biker Jeans - Grey (girls) New - TMD Event
Shoes/Sapatos: Tee*fy Chelsea Boots Bloom 50l$ (per play)
Bag/Mala: REIGN.- Sparkle Bag- Silver Group Gift (FaMESHed group)
Pet/Boneco: Alchemy - Penguin - Snow Hat - Head Group Gift (500l$ fee)

Comentários