Lolita

Lately I'm kinda stuck with Egozy skins, I know, I can't do anything about that I just love all those high details skins, but for today I will show you something different! :D

Ryuukou, not so knew skin store, is offering for 0l$ (no need group join) two skins, so far I know, they are a little preview from a new release that will be out soon.
The face is sweet ,detailed and with lovely lips, in other hand the body lines are smother but still very nice for a free skin.
Ah... the package comes with Slink hand/feets and tango appliers!
Come check the store, try some demos and grab your freebies! :D



Skin/Pele: RyuuKou Dita Cognac tone Free
Hair/Cabelo: [monso] My Hair - Nana/ Dark Blonde New - FaMESHed
Hands/Mãos: Slink AvEnhance Hands
Feet/Pés: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
____________________________

Jacket+Blouse/Casaco+Blusa: Emery - Oversized Cardi Carmin Salmon (shirt black)
Skirt/Saia: ANE Lolita Skirt  METAL New - Kustom9
Shoes/Sapatos: ESQ. + Penelope Points / MID / RefereeWhite Free - Group Gift
Necklace/Colar: MiWardrobe - Dangerous Triangle - Necklace - Amber
Glasses/Oculos: MIEL RAY PEEPERS - candy gloss 

Comentários