Anjali, My Dear


I'm always looking for a bargain. That's why I become a blogger, to share my finds of nice products with special prices, to be honest.
Of course I buy a lot of stuff for the normal price and without discount, but when you know how to mix up your full price items with free or a cheapy product you can get affordable outfits and still look amazing.
I don't buy lindens with Rl money, I actually live with tight budget so I can't support that, so I got a job, a SL job! hehe
I work in a club (here) so at the end of the day I get some l$ what I spend really carefully (not lol), that's why  I understand the value for my readers to post freebies and bargains.

Searching the feeds I found a new store called La Penderie de Nicole and pick the leggings for 160l$ .
And TARAAAM! With the lovely and cute new Monso's oversize jacket (worth all the lindens) a casual look with a different neon touch! :D

Let's see the credits.



-Shopping Fashion List-

Skin/Pele: Egozy.Anjali (Light Fair).SOFT New Skin Fair
Eyes/Olhos: Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye London Fog, 
Eyebrows/Sobrancelhas: Egozy.Anjali.Eyebrows DarkBrown.(Add)(Light Fair)
Hair/Cabelo: Faenzo Three - Essentials 188l$ Collabor88
Hairbase: Egozy.Anjali.Hairs DarkBrown.(Add)(Light Fair)
Ears/Orelhas: Egozy.Mesh Ears Left (Light Fair)
Lipgloss: Egozy.Anjali.LipsGloss.(Add)(Light Fair)
Hands/Mãos: Slink AvEnhance Hands 
Nails/Unhas: //elephante poses// WOTF #1 New Gatcha
Feet/Pés: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid 
____________________________

Jacket/Casaco: [monso] My Oversize Bomber - Pink New FaMESHed
Pants/Calças: La Penderie de Nicole::My Suede Leggings::Washed 
Shoes/Sapatos: -FAUN- Olyvia Faux Leather Heel -Neon- (past fi*friday)
Clutch: Miss LT Summer clutch - fatpack  Group Gift
Scarf/Lenço: ::LEONARD:: Long Knit Scarf -black-
Coffee/Café:{ what next } sm vanilla latte Free (touch the coffee machine)

Comentários