Purple

I never told you how I found MichaMi, one of my favourite stores. I was walking In The dressing room and I thought to myself  '' how cute Is this ' and In the same moment I teleported to the main store. Was a big surprise to my eyes, original Mesh (no templates) , amazing tones and really well hand draw textures.
This was the first time I blog her stuff ( click here) and since there I'm In love for the store.
It's a pleasure show you, guys, MichaMi's clothes so I pick up this outfit . The peaces can be worn separate and together , they are a perfect example o  two great basics for your Inventory. The bustier has a texture super detailed , kinda looks like snake's skin so If you put a black pants like I did , don't gonna turn too much black.
I put  together a scarf from a new store that I picked a few days ago. It's a store that you should keep your eyes on.
And finally but not least my bracelets are a exclusive to Limited Bazar from MiWardrobe, they are limited pieces so be fast to check It out!


































Body-Corpo

Skin-Pele: -Belleza- Chloe Pale  Group gift
Hair-Cabelo: ::Exile:: Ramona:Persimmon
Hands-Mãos: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
Lashes-Pestanas: Swallow basic mesh lashes Group gift (check the notices)

0utfit-Roupa
Undershirt-Camisola de dentro: [W&B] Claven Lace Blouse EGGSHELL
Bustier: MichaMi: Bisset Peplum Bustier in Black New
Pants-Calças: MichaMi: Dench Flared Slacks in Black New
Shoes-Sapatos: N-core COQUETTE "TFG Glitter Edition" Deep Purple
Bracelets-Braceletes: MiWardrobe - Japanese Coin - Bracelets - Gold & Red - B Limited Bazar
Scarf-Lenço: ...Mutresse... Non-Rigged Sequined Scarf Group gift
Ring-Anel: [Amarelo Manga] - Set Flapper Onyx (Ring)

Comentários