Nadine Its Not Ginger

Yesterday, I went with my boyfriend t0 a mall, just t0 walk around and see some bargains!It's sales time where I live.
I found some stuff that I wanna buy when I get some money! Why In Rl don't exist free stuff?!?! And speaking about free stuff I would show some that you don't  wanna miss !


























Body-Corpo

Skin-Pele: . .::Mother Goose's::.Nadine 1L$
Hair-Cabelo: [LeLutka]-BREEZE hair - ItsNotGinger
Eyes-0lhos: ROZENA ~Afternoon eye~ tea
Moles-Sinais: moles*Ventura
Hands-Mãos: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
Eyebrows: [Sleeping Koala] - I didn't tweeze my eyebrows! [Red]

0utfit-Roupa
Shirt-Camisola: PARADISIS Freebie gift : Skinny sweater lie de vin Free
Top: [Foppish]PolkaDotU-NeckT-{Black}
Pants-Calças: Emery - Mesh Trouser Lori Group  Gift
Boots-Botas: [monso] My Combat Ankle Boots - Black
Bracelet-Bracelete: MiWardrobe - I <3 Shopping - Bracelet New
Scarf-Lenço: ::[ Mr.Poet ]::Wide Scarf
Ring-Anel: ^^Swallow^^ Arabesque ring Magenta Silver
Bag-Mala: LUSE - Tlauh Bag - Titanium (Grey) SALE

Comentários