Look to my Back, Huney

0k i'm back (kinda)! My RL is going better and i'm totally enjoying and since sometimes i have some free time i decided  come back but with same rules:

I'm don't gonna post everyday like before, but i will try for post at least 3 times a week.
I will try post everything that was sent t0 me if fits my style and my personal  taste.
If you want me that i blog your stuff send me a note card first and a im.
Any ph0t0 gonna be edited 0r suffer any crazy makeover in Photoshop because i wanna show the REAL item not any editing skills.

Well it's all i guess L0L, let´s check the style







































Body-Corpo
Skin-Pele: .::Mother Goose's::.Telcy III Lucky Board
Hair-Cabelo: [LeLutka]-VENT hair - IrishRed Group Gift 
Lips-Lábios: ROZENA ~molan molan Lip~ dating
Hands-Mãos: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant

0utfit-Roupa
Top: ISON - print block tank
Jacket-Casaco:  [Foppish]Riders Cardigan-{Navy}
Pants-Calças: KIM-Swag Mesh Pants- Black
Boots-Botas: [monso] My Combat Ankle Boots - Black  COLLABOR 88
Ring-Anel: ^^Swallow^^ Ribbon Ring  Candy pink
Shades-0culos: ^^Swallow^^ Shades Metropolis Black
Necklace-Colar: MG - Necklace - Silver Heart Group Gift 





Comentários